Tuesday, March 20, 2012

I love getting things done!

I cannot express how much I love this bag, I mean the excitement of a new bag is always good, but one that I made myself sends me bubbling over.  I love everything about this bag too, the colors rock and I love that it's a granny square and it makes me happy!  Sorry, gushing!  I have it 95% done, I want to add flowers to it and give it a bit of snazz!  I've seen many versions of this bag with no extra and it's still awesome, but the bag that I originally saw had LOTS of snazz and I fell in love instantly, so I'm leaning that direction.  Without further ado, here are some pictures that I snapped very quickly this morning at work.  My boss came in early and I was trying to hurry, I need to take it outside and get some better shots, but for now this is what I've got.
1 handle done
Did I mention I was finishing this up at my desk this morning :)
 
and here we are

Side 1
Not really a front and back kind of bag, just showing all the different colors.

Side 2
Off to work up some flowers!

Listening to: Separated Self by Saliva


No comments: