Thursday, March 23, 2006

Well, well

I guess we shall see if blogger is going to function properly today and i can get this posted today WITH a picture...

Still working on my well traveled bag...didn't get too much done because we left practice early as Miss Katlyn was felling very poorly, I hope tonight is better. I REALLY hope that it's warmer too! The day time tempature has warmed up but once the sun goes down it's chilly and my fingers have a hard time holding the yarn!
WOW!!!! I got a picture posted today!
This is from yesterday my starting off shot of "Dawn's Well Traveled Bag" I now have the bottom done and have started on the rounds for the sides. The yarn is the Hyacinth from Knit Picks, sorry the picture is so dark, I really need to take everything out of my office to photograph it!

Kind of just playing around today, business is slow and so I'm just checking out blogs and playing some games as opposed to getting some more of this bag done :( oops.

Tommorrow is Friday though so at least I'll have the weekend to get it finished up and then felt it on Monday. I went to Joaan's today (with my coupon) and got another skein of Paton's Classic Wool for some dying! I have a coupon for Michael's as well so I use that on another skein plus Joann's has a bonus coupon for Saturday & Sunday (40% off one yarn item) so I'll have to head there on Saturday as well for yet another! I should have fun this weekend! My kitchen will be a laboratory during the day!! That's all I got today!

Listening to: Runnin' Down A Dream by Tom Petty
p193.1

No comments: