Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Today is laundry day.

Now the problem with laundry day is that I have to put it all away once it's done! I hate hanging the clothes up and getting them to the rooms that they belong in and the drawers they belong in! I can wash clothes all day and even the folding is fine but for some reason the putting away sucks! Oh well rant done!

I have 100% completed my Mom's "scarf". I think the size that it turned out (14" by 7' plus fringe) is more of a stole but I guess it doesn't matter what it's called as long as it's done! I finished the fringe last night. Here are the pictures. It is folded in half.

I almost have the little tote done for my Sister as well. All I have to do is stitch it together and then felt it! I can't wait.

Tonight is my night with nothing outside of the house to do so I will be putting above mentioned laundry away and getting things straightened up around the house plus spend some time with the boys.

Listening to: 2 X 4 by Metallica
193.3

No comments: