Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Tote Dilemma

Well here it is mid week and I haven't done too much except fondle my yarns and dream of the items to make with it. I want to make a tote for my projects but I can't find any patterns that I like. I want to felt it though so that will be a challenge to come up with the pattern and the proper sizing before felting.

I have my Mom's scarf half done and I will start on the other half tonight at track. At least it works up super fast then I can get started designing the tote of my dreams. Oh wait I have Andrews blanket to start as well! Drat it all...too many ideas and not enough hands!

Still working on the buttons for my links. I don't know why the sidebar is so hard to work out. I'm stumped. I'm going to have to take a computer class to work on my blog!

I got some new yarn today in the mail, my sister bought if off of ebay for me. 8 skeins of beautiful handpainted New Zealand wool! I can't wait to play with this!


Well I guess that's it for today.

Listening to: Brass Monkey by The Beastie Boys
194.2

No comments: