Friday, March 10, 2006

Here's to Friday...Cheers!

Man this week has been crazy, I am so glad that's it's over. We are having computer issues at work so everything that is normally automated is now not so I have to do everything by hand that I don't usually even look at...fun stuff I tell you. At least it's fast but it's also tedious. Oh well enough about that, I have a job that I like (most of the time) so I really can't complain about it too much.

I finished the crocheting on my Mom's scarf and now I just need to get the fringe done. I'm going to put some black fun fur on there with the yarn used as well to give it a nice finished look and a little bit of fanciness. I'll post pictures on Monday when it's complete.

On another note Sparkles is doing very well.
Katlyn is very happy about that.
here she is as I'm working on my Mom's scarf.

We are having a cold spell this weekend so I'll be working with my newest yarn making a small tote for my sister. She bought us each a Kilping backpack and Kipling pouch for hooks and stuff.
<--mine's red <--& chartreuse
It has pockets on both sides and in the front and the zippered one shown. It holds quite a lot of yarn and the pockets are great for my keys on track nights and for my knitting needles in case I get the urge to try knitting. The little pouch is like a pencil case that holds all of my hooks and scissors and stitch markers. Very Cool.

Listening to: Redneck Woman by Gretchen Wilson
193.8

No comments: