Thursday, April 13, 2006

Spring Break!

Spring Break is not really a break for parents!!! I'm telling you my house is a disaster, kids fighting, food consumption in gigantic proportions! With the weather only just starting to get warm, they can't swim yet or really even play outside all that much, so indoor play is what they are doing, which in turn creates all of the above mentioned! And why is it that they play school when they complain about going to real school? What's up with that?

I bought a new pattern today for some underwater sea creatures from here and can't wait to try them out. Who wants an Octopus in their Easter basket?

Going home early today so I can get some food for the boys and then after track my sister & I are taking the girls out to dinner for a girls night out. My oldest son will be coming down this weekend so I will get to spend sometime with him as well! :)

Peace out!

Listening to: Harvester of Sorrow by Metallica
196.3

No comments: