Friday, April 07, 2006

Finally a Friday!

I am so done with this week! It seems to have taken forever to be over. I haven't done much crocheting this week at all. I have some pictures that I took of the yarn that we got from Knit Picks for some more dying, but I don't know how much I will be getting it any done because I have a busy weekend already. We have a track meet on Saturday and then my nephew's birthday party on Sunday and those will pretty much take up both days so my in between time will be house cleaning and such. I just don't know when I can get any dying done! Well I will have Andrew's squares to work on at the meet so I'll have crocheting to do in between my team photographer duties.

Here's the yarn:

It's their Wool of The Andes - natural just for dying.

And here is my spool knitting project:

Hopefully one of these days it will actually turn into a cord for my well traveled bag!

That's it for me...I'm wiped out this week!

Listening to: baba O'Riley by The Who
194.6

No comments: