Monday, July 02, 2007

One more day...

Well it's here, my 45th birthday is tomorrow. uugghh! I think I will just curl up with my yarn and forget the rest of the day! Maybe I'll go yarn shopping...hmmm, I like that idea, yarn therapy!
I have a new square Someone posted their squares made with a ball of Noro Kureyon over at the Granny Along and I couldn't believe how wonderful they came out and since I've had these 2 balls of Noro for over a year just waiting for something to be done with them, I grabbed one and made a square. I love the color variations and can not believe I never thought of a square before! I was so sure I was going to use it for felting that I guess I just stayed in that direction. I can't wait to see how the other squares come out. Seriously, the Granny Along blog does not help my crochet ADD at all! First the Easy Daisy Square and now Noro squares! Too. Many. Ideas. Here's my ball before the first square: The colors of the squares are going to be so fun. I think maybe this will be the yarn I buy.
I have a progress photo of Ripple #2 Row 31. I have to now figure out what color will be next as this my last "planned" color. Stash diving today!
That's it, I'm off to do some errands and stash dive!

Listening to: Get Stoned by Hinder

No comments: