Thursday, July 12, 2007

Here we are...

Ok got the test squares done for my Niece. We went to Wal-Mart on Sunday and got Simply Soft Brites in Mango to go with the Watermelon. My Daughter really likes the orange and pink together so I guess that's which way we're headed! I haven't decided how to put them together yet, I was thinking of outlining them in dark brown but my Daughter said "ewww" so we'll do some experimenting and see what looks best!
Pictures not good, sorry, the batteries died and I have to go get more!
On with the ripples! I am at row 39, color 20. I am really loving the way it is turning out. So far no color repeats and have only purchased 3 skeins for it and I really didn't need those, just liked the variegateds!
Not getting done very quickly, but it's not really being made for anyone in particular so I'm in no rush. I do like working on it though, I am just easily distracted by other thoughts and projects. AND my Daughter and I discovered that there are 95 Snoopy statues around the city here in Santa Rosa so on my days off we went around taking pictures of them. I think we are up to 34!
That's it for now, I am going to try to finish row 39 and 40 before work!

Listening to: Come A Little Bit Closer by Jay and The Americans

No comments: