Monday, July 23, 2007

Monday today!

Well I'm not done with my book yet. So that means not as much crocheting. I have gotten a bit done on my ripple but still not quite back to where I was before the frogging incident! It's so frustrating that I lost all of that time and energy simply because I didn't count....grrrrr. I have housecleaning to do today because not only have I neglected my hooks, I have also not done too much in the way of housework! I will make the time today to crochet so I can get back to where I was and then I can get some pictures posted, because I do not like having a picture less post!

Ok I have now finished my book! Only it's 100 degrees outside and I can't have a giant blanket on my lap at this moment!!! I guess when the sun goes down a bit then I will be able to get some work done on it...We'll see what happens!
Wish me luck!!

Listening to: My son talking to me!

No comments: