Thursday, July 05, 2007

The Day After

July 4th is over and I have a major sunburn to prove it! We went out to the beach for a couple of hours yesterday to have a bbq with camping relatives and while I was taking pictures and just hanging about, I stupidly forgot to sunblock myself! My children covered but me NOOOO! After 45 years you would think I would know better! Anywooo
I did get some yarn time in as I wasn't doing the driving. I took the ball of Noro that I made a square with the other day and this is what I ended up with this is the Noro Kureyon in #156 I got most of the way through another square but ran out with half of the last round to go!
I also did these this is my new Noro in color #214. Now after working these up and realizing that I can only get 5 squares from each ball I am rethinking the whole blanket of Noro squares! It will cost me a fortune if I do the whole thing in Noro. I haven't decided quite yet what I will do, but I do love the Noro and how the colors evolve with each round! I could just make this a long term project and pick up balls of Noro when I can or I could mix the squares with other non acrylic yarns that I have!
Anyway that about sums me up for now. Didn't get in any work on my ripples because they just don't travel as well as squares! Will work on ripples today! I now have to go to work with a sunburn and suffer through that!

Listening to: Count On Me by Jefferson Starship

No comments: