Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Purple People Eater

I was looking for a tote yesterday in which to put my ever growing ripple and found this I started a purple variegated and white blanket for my Mom some 15 years ago. I frogged it a couple of times, as I didn't like the pattern I was using or something like that. I figured one giant granny would be simple enough...hate this blanket, I always have and I think that's why I can't complete it! I don't even know why I hate it so much, I think it's the colors. Anyway it was in a tote bag that I am now using for above mentioned ripple! I think that I will finish off the yarn that I have with this blanket and send it off as a snuggly. It's good size, so it will work for her when she's watching TV in the evenings. That's the story of Mom Big Purple Monster!

On with the rippling! Of course right now I am in the middle of a purple crisis with this as well! I actually had to go and buy a skein of yarn yesterday because I have nothing to match the variegated that I am currently using and naturally the color I had to buy was yet another purple! That makes 3 solid purples. I'm afraid I could be stuck after that because I don't think I have another variegated purple and even if I do what am I going to use to get out of the purple rut?
Here we are in the tote and with the purples! I guess we will see what happens next or if I am truly stuck in a rut! Here is the big picture of of the ripple! Row 48 completed!
I'm off to stash dive and see what I can come up with!


Listening to: Come Out And Play by The Offspring

No comments: