Monday, June 04, 2007

A new week

I have been busy! I love when I actually have time to be creative. I finished the number crunching and swatching and finally sat down to start on my new ripple that I want to have done in time for the Sonoma County Fair! Here's the progress so far:
The only problem with a wavy pattern is that I tend to have more problems with the rows coming out to the same number each time! I don't have that problem with the more pointy ripples! Oh well, it will make this blanket more interesting.
I got another square done for Katlyn's blanket over the weekend to. I take her squares to work and in the car so when I'm waiting for something or on a break at work, I can work on them. They are much more portable then the above mentioned blanket will become.
Last night I decided that I needed a Kool-Aid fix as well. so I dyed some more yarn.
My son thought it would be fun to dye his hair as well.
That didn't work out for him though!
I'll post pictures of the finished skein later on. Let's see what else I can get done today!

Listening to: Rag Doll by Aerosmith

No comments: