Tuesday, June 12, 2007

ooops!

Well I have no will power! I went ahead and started a new ripple right in the middle of trying to finish the first one! I just couldn't resist that fabulous Banana Berry colorway! DRATS...Anyway I did work on number 1 as well, so I am making progress. I started the variegated with 250 beginning chains so it's a good size and will become a monster to work with as it gets hotter outside, so it will definitely not be my summer time project. I went through my stash yesterday and matched up variegateds and solids and think that I have a pattern. I'll post as I go. I am using my new book "200 Ripple Stitches" and am using number 28 or 29 or 30 (they are all the same stitch just different color variations and names), pretty basic with nice deep V's.
I so love the colors!
I have also gotten another square done for Katlyn's blanket! I will be working on my first ripple this evening so I will be that much closer to knowing if I will have enough yarn to complete it in time for the fair or not. I will have to order more yarn if not but I don't know if that will give me enough time... Knitpicks is having a fabulous sale this week and I am ordering stuff already, why because it's on sale and with the ripple I'm doing I will be using up quite a bit of yarn and really why am I justifying???
Ok I'm off to crochet now..there just doesn't seem to be enough time in a day to get everything done that I want to!

Listening to: Big Dog Daddy by Toby Keith

No comments: