Sunday, June 24, 2007

Sunday morning

Well here I am to update again..man you would think I could do better at this updating thing! I just got a new phone and have been playing with that trying to figure out all of it's features and I seem to work A LOT!
Ok, have pictures! First up is the progress shot:
this is row 21, color 11. This is going to be a very large project! Everyone is in love with it as well, so there will be a battle as to who will be getting it!!
Here we have my fish Krull the Warrior King. This is his first Internet appearance, I hope it doesn't go to his head!
I did get another of Katlyn's squares done and I am now on number 9. I also am working on some fancier squares for my granny exchange over at Crochet Partners. I have a bunch of squares that I have already received as well that I need to take pictures of and post them for everyone to enjoy! I love getting squares from all over.
That's it for today! I'm out and off to the market so I can feed this large household!
Listening to: Crazy On You by Heart

No comments: