Wednesday, June 20, 2007

How is it Wednesday again?

I don't even know where the time goes anymore! I have been working on 3 different projects and that means there's not a lot of progress on any on but at least they are all getting worked on. Here are some shots of each project!
Ripple #2 row 15! I've changed the color of this row twice now, even after semi planning the first 10 colors. I didn't like the green/purple variegated that I had picked out, the green didn't have enough blue tone to it and it didn't really look right. I went to my stash and found this darker variegated and hopefully it will balance out. I need to match a solid to it now!
Here's ripple #1, almost to the 3rd repeat. It's not going to be very big even when I get more yarn for it. I believe the yarn that came in the kit was intended for 4 repeats and that really doesn't make it very big. We'll see how it ends up after the the 3rd row of the bulky green variegated, that will tell me how mush more yarn I will need and how big it will actually be.
Last but not least is Katlyn's stack of squares! They are grower, slow and steady! I actually have number 8 almost done. I work on these while on breaks at work and when I'm in the car (not the driver) and much to my children's dismay, when I am standing in any line (like waiting to enroll 2 of them in summer school) for more then 5 minutes. They are very portable and I keep the container in my car at all times!
So that's my update for today, I am working on my exchange squares as well in between all of these projects and getting everything ready for the fair!
Peace!

Listening to: Movin' Out (Anthony's Song) by Billy Joel

1 comment:

~Molly~ said...

Wow, that rusty/red green ripple is GORGEOUS!!! Everything else is lovely too but the colors and textures in that one really got my attention!

Molly(from NEIS Ripple-Along)