Friday, October 13, 2006

TGIF!!!

I am so happy that's it is Friday! I can snuggle under my down comforter in the morning without worrying about the alarm clock going off every 9 minutes! It's gotten a bit chilly in the morning lately and it's making it very hard to get up in the AM these days!
I worked on my afghan and this is where I am at so far:
I have all of the dangleies? Hanging there and waiting to be worked in with the rest of the zig-zag. I will have this done by Monday with pictures ready to post of the finished project!!!

My favorite Aunt sent me this today:
I can't wait to work with this! I went to Wal-Mart today to see of they had any (they didn't) and came back to this in the mail box! She reading my mind!
Off for the weekend!

Listening to: I Don't Need Love by Sammy Hagar (Happy Birthday Sammy!!!)

No comments: