Monday, October 09, 2006

Monday has come again!

Hola Peeps!
It's is Monday once again and I have a few things to share! I got some more done on Hiawatha Afghan, it's coming down to the end now! I really wanted to get it done by tomorrow to make it only a month long project, but alas it did not work out that way. Oh well, it should be done by the end of the week though so I'm still doing good! Here' are today's pictures of the progress:

Got past the second set of diamonds and will be cruising along tonight on the solid rows!

I got this last week as a gift from my sister and I LOVE IT!!

It is holding 2 projects, extra yarn and my project book and magazine! Great take along!

I went to Micheals on Saturday to check out the Paton's SWS yarn...simply beautiful! I only bought 1 skien of Natural Earth and can't wait to play with it and find a project to make so I can buy more!!

I dyed some yarn as well on Saturday and here are those 2 skeins of kool-aid dyed yarn!

I think that's it for today!

Listening to: Heartbeat, It's A Love Beat by The Defranco Family
176.7

No comments: