Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Fun Stuff...or not

I have been whipping Brandon's squares together! boring! I hope I can sit down tonight and just get it done! I want to add the border and finish this baby up! I have so many projects on my list that I need to actually complete this before I get sidetracked again! Ok speaking of sidetracking I did start another project, THESE Here is a picture from yesterday:
I would have taken a picture of the finished item but my lovely daughter has decided that she LOVES it and took it to school today! BEST compliment, so I really can't complain too much. I will get the other one done today or tomorrow. I am using the Brent Camoflauge yarn that my Aunt sent to me for this pair but I think my daughter will be checking out my stash for more colors!

That's pretty much it for now, I have not done anymore on my well traveled bag because of Brandon's blanket needing to be put together but I will hopefully have that done and ready for felting by Monday! Well maybe not, my daughters birthday is Friday and the party is Saturday and that will cut into a lot of crocheting time! We'll see!

Listening to: Need You Tonight by INXS
176.5

No comments: