Monday, October 30, 2006

Off my hook!

Well I guess I did have a fairly productive weekend and considering all that went on, I feel pretty darn good about it! I finished up Brandons blanket completely and it is now just waiting for him. The border was just 2 rows of single crochet all the way around. I also finished the second fingerless glove. Here's that:

You only get one because it's too hard to take a picture of both hands at the same time, but I think you get the idea. The other looks just the same! The only alteration I made was to reduce the total number of rows for 36 to 34 to fit a bit snugger!




I also finished one side of one potholder! I bought some Lion Brand cotton in Black and paired it with some Bernat pink that I had in my stash. Here's that picture:

I started on the second side of this one so I should have 1 complete potholder by tonight! It's Monday night football so I get a lot of crocheting done while watching that (unless the game gets too exciting!) I got a 14 oz skein of Bernat Handicrafter Christmas in red! I have never seen this before so it's pretty cool. I can now make a pair of red and black ones as shown in the book! Not that it really matters the colors...but my kitchen does just so happen to be red, hmmm!

I do believe that's my report for today!


Listening to: Clock Strikes Ten by Cheap Trick
175.9

No comments: