Friday, November 09, 2012

So here is the hat I started for my Aunt's Granddaughter.  She asked for olive green and blue, just happened to have a lovely Vanna yarn in olive for the hat.  I like that it matches my nails, but it's not for me.  I've had this is my stash for awhile though.  Anyway, the hat should be ready for shipping of Monday and hopefully I can get fingerless gloves worked up for my Aunt as well to send to her.  I have a long list of things to get busy with for gifts and Christmas seems to be coming up very quickly at least that what the stores are trying to tell me with all their Christmas displays out!    
Beanie in the making
I really have nothing interesting to share today...just getting on with life and getting ready for the holidays.  I will be organizing my house and pulling out yarn for Christmas projects all weekend.  Dinner at my Sisters tonight for a late birthday celebration for my Daughter. I will leave you with a picture of my dog who will be 1 year old in a couple of weeks lounging on my pillow!

Why yes, I am a sexy beast!
Listening for:  The Bleeding by Five Finger Death Punch

No comments: