Thursday, October 25, 2012

another day, nothing going on

My pit of crapness is still surrounding me, but I will be on vacation officially tomorrow at 4 so I might pull myself up and out of it for a bit.  I have no idea at this point, but I am going through the motions of normal so maybe I can fake it til I make it!  All about the packing and tidying up right now.  At work, clearing my desk and filing and at home getting things organized to be gone for a week.  My Sister is taking care of the animals that get left behind when we go on the road so I need to have things ready for her.  Pop into the market on the way home today and get a few things that we will need for tonight and tomorrow, on to home to get the laundry taken care of and get the car cleaned out.  Oh the packing is going to be fun...a week is a lot longer the the weekend in packing terms and yikes!  Plus I need my camera and cords and computer and charge for my phone and on and on and oh yes dog supplies and yarn!  Goodness what project am I going to take when I don't have to ability to pick up a hook right now?  I'm sure it will come to me....

No comments: