Saturday, January 07, 2012

1st project of 2012

And we're off!  I have this project bag I am trying to make for a yarn swap, let's see how it goes!
Today's work

the start the other night, I had to rip this out though it wasn't flat!
And included just for your viewing pleasure....

Death the Kid
Yep the reason I was up super early on a Saturday and why I am sitting around crocheting instead of cleaning house as I should be doing!  He only likes to sleep snuggled against you and when he's not asleep he likes to run around testing his new teeth on things and since he's only 6 weeks old, we let him sleep!  It's like having a newborn in the house again!  Waiting on my Daughter to get up so she can be on puppy patrol & I can shower!  I have a puppy pen on order but it hasn't gotten here yet, we got him sooner then expected since the mother of the puppies gave up on them.  What was I thinking???
Kid is awake again so I must go and play with him!

Listening to: Bittersweet by Apocalyptica 

No comments: