Wednesday, February 14, 2007

How Long

You know I am really funkified today! I don't know why, but I have the blues! It's Valentines Day and I thought I should actually have the pinks or reds! Maybe it's the move, combined with all other things in life that has me blue! Oh well what do you do about that!?? Well I can always pick up a hook and create something. Now what should I make? I really should just focus and finish the projects I have going! I have the Star Blanket to work on, the wire tea light holders, 2 blankets for my kids and 3 squares for my Granny Exchange. Being in a funk is not helping complete any of those items at this time!
Oh well, since I hate being picture less, here is my necklace that I am wearing in honor of this day.

Happy Valentines Day!
Listening to: Hot Blooded by Foreigner
173.3

No comments: