Thursday, February 01, 2007

Good Luck Charm

Well no news in the way of crochet or yarn but since I will be away from the computer for 3 or 4 days, I figured I give a little bit!

I got a new magazine last night, Family Circle Easy Crochet. There are great patterns in there and best of all Bernat has a fabulous advertisement inside for crochet in every room. They use great colors and the patterns are free at their website! I am very excited to not only acquire more patterns but they are gorgeous as well! I will be making a few of the projects they show. i will be on the hunt for yarn sales though as one of the bedspreads requires 26 balls of Cool Crochet! At $3 to $4 a ball, that racks up pretty quick!


Anyway my Sister and I went and girlied ourselves last night and in the middle of boot season got pedicures.

I chose to show my Bears support by getting my toes painted dark blue with orange flowers! Good thing the temperature is supposed to be close to 80 degrees on Sunday! I can wear flip flops!


That's it for me! Back in a few days!

Listening to: Lightening Crashes by Live
175.1

No comments: