Monday, August 06, 2007

Happy Day

I have got pictures...I have gotten stuff done and photographed!!! Yay me!

I finally got to row 54 on ripple #2! I am very happy to be able to say that because it has been stalled for so long. I got a new color to add to it as well.
I will be using Red Heart Strata in Passion, which has pinks, reds and a bit of black. Can't wait to see how it looks. I think that way I can go to a red after and then incorporate the other colors I haven't used.
Now on to square info, the pink square on the left is Sam's new square. I changed it from the first one I made I used the orange for the middle of the flower and then used green in the background to make the flower stand out better. I like it a lot better, now I just need to get 27 more done!

OK, there's today's update. I hope to get some more work done on the ripple so I can put new pictures up!

Listening to: It's Been Awhile by Staind

No comments: