Friday, August 10, 2007

Quickly

I have been working on my ripple but didn't take a picture of the progress yet...oops


I also came up with this idea while working yesterday to make a Daisy in Black, so as soon as I got home that is precisely what I did!
I love it! I have no plans for it, I just wanted to see how it would look! I also got my invite to ravelry in my email this morning! I was quite excited because I had heard people have been waiting for a while and it sure looks like a great community! So now that will be another thing for me to work on!
That's it for now, I have to go into work early today and then 3 days off!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Ohhh, I love these colors and they are my dd's favorite, too! I might have to make a purse or something for my dd. Thanks for showing it worked up!

inkberryblue said...

What a gorgeous daisy square! I love the strong contrast between the black, white and hot pink. Your photo inspires me to start playing with other colour combinations too. Thanks! =]