Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Duality

Ok I didn't get anything completed yesterday except for a square of my Daughters 20 Square blanket!
10 squares will be baby blue & gray and 10 squares will be baby pink & gray.

I did go to Joann's yesterday because I had a 50% off coupon, they of course did not have what I was looking for, but since the coupon expired yesterday I HAD to use it! I bought a skein in Patons new Rumor yarn in Spanish Heather and am making a scarf with it right now! It is super soft!

I popped over to Walmart to see if they had the yarns I was looking for, but not much luck there either! I did get a skein of Bernat Softee Chunky in Lime and used that to added a border to the star blanket that I started over the weekend.
My nephew loves it and I think he is laying claim to it!
That's about it for today. I'm going to work on a heart pillow tonight and get some yarns together for a pretty Valentines scarf!

Listening to: I Want Action by Poison
172.2

No comments: