Monday, January 29, 2007

Country Club

Here it is Monday again! I did manage to get a couple of items completed this weekend and I also got a little bit organized! Yea for me!
I finished my Chicago Bears hat for myself:
I graphed the logo and then wrote up the directions for the hat. It's a tiny bit too big (lengthwise) but I like it anyway! I will be wearing it on Sunday!
I also finished the love bug from this collection. He's so cute, everyone wants him! I started the Love Bird from the same collection.
The legs and antennae were tricky, but I figured them out! I also used yarn for the eyes instead of buttons.
Here are the current projects I'm working on aside from the 20 squares blankets for my Daughter and Son.
Heart pillow from crochetme

This is the Love Bird
This is my first wire project! I got the pattern from the 2007 Crochet Pattern a Day calendar. Kind of hard and interesting at the same time! This is what my intended Christmas gifts are going to be this year to everyone! hmmm?
And in this bag we have the Big Poke I've been working ever so slowly on! I know he'll get done, but I put him aside over the weekend to finish up other stuff (and start other stuff too!)
WOW I have too many things as usual! I completed all of the pink squares for my Daughters 20 square blanket, now I need to add the second color, but finding enough Simply Soft in Gray is proving to be difficult!
Well that's my update from the weekend, let's see how the week pans out!
Listening to: Falling in Love (Is Hard On The Knees) by Aerosmith
175.6

No comments: