Monday, December 18, 2006

One Week!!!

Well here we are in the final countdown! I have completed most projects and will be hitting the road on Thursday evening to drive 400 miles for Christmas! I will be taking quite a bit of yarn with me and will be mapping out local yarn stores before I go, so I can work up any last minute things I need to do while I'm visiting.
This is the other scarf made for a friend of my Daughter.


I seriously love making these scarves with all of the different yarns & textures! I will be planning out afghans after the holidays! I think that could be next years Christmas projects!
Here is a scarf that I made for my daughter, that she loves! The bright pink is Carons Bliss and oh what a wonderfully soft yarn!

I used Homespun in Edwardian, Angel Hair in Purple, Caron Bliss in Cotton Candy & Fancy Fur in Flamingo Fuchsia.

I also got the next set of potholders done!

Ok, that's my update for today!
Listening to: Whole Lotta Love by Led Zeppelin
176.9

No comments: