Thursday, December 21, 2006

Merry Christmas!

Well I will be off driving 400 miles very early in the morning...hopefully avoiding as much traffic as possible! I have a giant bin loaded with yarns and projects and will be working away in between the visiting and cookie making! I created a new project the other night, while working out a skull and crossbones graph. I was going to make a scarf and when I finished the pattern and held it up for my daughter, I came up with a fabulous idea to make it a tote! So I made a second side and a strap and viola!!!

My daughter LOVES it! I foresee a future of totes! I will be attempting to make myself a hat with a graph of the Chicago Bears logo this weekend and who knows what else will be whipped up with 3 houses of people who don't get to have me there on sight that often, making stuff up for them!
That's it for me...be back on Wednesday! Everyone have a great holiday!!!
Listening to: Hello It's Me by Todd Rundgren
175.9

No comments: