Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Row 100 done!

Ok I have completed row 100! I now only have 134 to go plus the border! Once I get to row 117 then I flip the pattern and do the whole thing in reverse! Yippee!!! It's getting there, I am hoping to get to the half way point by tomorrow. I don't know though because 140 count single crochet rows takes a lot of time and since I'm changing colors all of the time well that takes up time too! Oh well I do believe I am on schedule for what I set for myself and there is really no hurry except that I just want to be done with it! Plus I am doing squares in between for Brandon's blanket! Crazy!
Here are the pictures of 100 rows completed:

Now you can see the yarn carried through but I just don't know how else to do it so it looks neat and clean. My daughter says it looks great so I guess that's what I'll go with! :)

That's it for today!

Listening to: Turn The Page by Metallica
174.2

5 comments:

Michelle said...

It looks great to me as well. I've not tried this type of crocheting yet and no I can't see any colors showing so you're doing great!! I can't wait to see it all complete. Keep up the great work!

Julie said...

Wow that is beautiful. You did a great job, it looks great!

Anonymous said...

Graph afghan is beautiful.

Betty in WV

Jenny G said...

Great work, Ronnie! I think it's coming out beautifully and will look even more impressive when you are done. I see a family heirloom in the works :)

Karen said...

Its fantastic!