Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Update again

Well I have passed the zigs and zags of this crazy afghan that I am working on! Please don't judge too harshly, I know it's not so perfect but it's the best that I can figure out! Here's the pictures so far:

Well they would be here except Blogger is having an issue this minute!

Anyhoo, I think I have it figured out for the pattern because the graph is only 1/4 of the finished pattern! I copied the graph and blew it up and cut and taped it all together! Hopefully that will work out because the way the pattern was going it was looking all weird! I will try again with the pictures tomorrow and will have more progress on it anyway because I'm working on it constantly lately. I really need to get this done. No reason I just feel the need! Crazy!

Listening to: Baby I Need Your Loving by The Four Tops
175.8

No comments: