Thursday, September 07, 2006

Yet Again MIA

I wish I could say I've been whipping out a crazy amount of projects, but the truth is I have been working only on Brandon's blanket and even that not as much as I should! I live in the San Fernando Valley and am in a constant state of HOT!!! I don't even pick up any yarn until the sun goes down! It's just too dang hot! I do have a few squares completed (6 out of 20) so I am making some progress, but I really wanted to be done by the 14th because I am going up to visit him and wanted to bring it to him. I haven't taken any pictures of it yet so I can do that and at least keep updated my progress on the blanket if nothing else. My cousin wants a felted purse so I will be whipping one of those out for her as well! If guess if I put my mind to it I could be busy!
School is back in session, so we will be settling into that routine pretty soon as well!
That's all I've got for now!

Listening to: A Face Like Yours by Vernelle Anders
177.8

No comments: