Friday, June 09, 2006

Where does the time go...

I can not for the life of me figure out where the last month has gone! I feel that I have been busy but not really! Make any sense? I have gotten 13 squares done on Andrew's blanket so that's coming along nicely and I got another Well Traveled Bag done for a birthday gift which will be presented tomorrow night IF I can get it to dry. I struggled hard with the felting of this bag because we have a new washer and it's just not the same as the old one! (should have kept the old on just for felting!) Anyway on with the pictures!
the beginning the 2nd color

pre-felting after felting
the making of the handle close up of handle

ok that's what I have so far for the pictures! I hope you all enjoy them. Keep your fingers crossed for the drying and assembly of the bag by 4 pm tomorrow!!

I am going to make an afghan for my cousin and his new wife, so I will be hunting yarn for that! Not to mention finding yarn in Florida Gator colors! :)

I am so ready to go home today!

Listening to: Take it On The Run by REO Speedwagon
194.5

No comments: