Sunday, November 25, 2007

Star update

I am up to round 12 on my Baby Star! It's nice to work on in the evenings, not that it keeps me warm but it's very easy to work on while watching tv.

I did 9 rounds in the multi and then 3 rounds in white. I am going back to multi again for I don't know how many rounds yet, it's random at this moment. Just what ever looks good I guess.


Now on to my ripple! Row 88 is done and it is huge now. I believe that leaves 16 more rows to go!
That is Katlyn's hamster in the middle of it...my Daughter said she needed her picture taken! I will add the next color today...it's cold and it's a football day so it works out nicely!
Ok my mind is a blank right now, so this is all I got to write, sorry, I have issues!

Listening to: Every Rose Has It's Thorn by Poison

2 comments:

Meg said...

LOVE the ripple AND the hamster. Tell your daughter it's sweet and totally makes that picture.

inkberryblue said...

I love the ripple too, and I also think the hamster is a cutie...and congratulations on becoming a grandmother~in~waiting. How exciting! =]