Sunday, December 02, 2007

A week later...

Here we are yet another week has passed by...I added more to the ripple and to the Baby Star, got a new tattoo and got a picture of my first grandchild! Dang! I don't have a picture of the ripple but everything else is a go!

First here is round 14 of the Baby Star that I am making for my first grandchild! Now as it develops it looks very blue and that was not my intention...it was supposed to be neutral. If the baby is a boy then it's fine but a girl I will have add a pink border!


Next up is the picture of my first grandchild whose father is my first born... I will be a Grandma in June of 2008!

Ok and last but certainly not least is my new tattoo...I have wanted a new tattoo for a couple of years now and finally went and got it done on Monday.
This picture is right after he finished and cleaned it. I am quite happy with it!
Ok enough news for today...I'm sure there will be more soon!

Listening to: Famous Monsters by Saliva

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Aren't you excited about the baby?! My DD is having twins in April! These will be my 2nd and 3rd grandkids, but first kids that DD has ever had. I am making the Star afghan pattern for my twins, but have kind of stalled out. I am making the "Starry, Starry Night" pattern and have both blankets done up to the point where the "clouds" are joined to the blanket. Yours is giving me inspiration to start again! By the way, the new tat is nice, too!