Sunday, November 18, 2007

Sunday crocheting

I have gotten my baby star to resemble a star!
It's coming along nicely and fairly simple to do while watching TV so that is nice. I don't know how many more rounds I'll put on in the Multi before changing to White...I'm kind of playing it by ear with the whole color scheme. Just doing what tickles my fancy!
I am going to work on my ripple tonight and then take new pictures of that becasue I haven't had any updates on that in a long time!
Tomorrows my day off and I will be running errands and getting the house ready for Thanksgiving. I'm not going anywhere this year so I invited everyone over! I don't have to make the turkey, just everything else...I can't wait! I usually go to my Sister's house and just help out there (though I will miss that like crazy!!!) This is the first Thanksgiving in about 7 years that I've done. It should be fun...I have plenty of beer if things go wrong though!
Ok that's it for now, I'm off to work on my ripple!


Listening to: Silver, Blue and Gold by Bad Company

1 comment:

Cindy said...

It's lookin great! I am making two of these for my DD who is having twins! But the ones I am making uses this pattern to begin and then goes on to add more rows and clouds and stars. It is called Starry, Starry Night. I am wanting to do another one (maybe for a baby girl) and use "dawn" colors. I can't wait to see what other colors you choose!