Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I see stars...

Ok I've started my next blanket. I've gotten a few rounds done anyway, which at the beginning of this blanket doesn't take too much! Anyway I'm using Red Heart Soft Baby in Powder Blue Twinkle.

Just different angles of the same thing. It really does look like a star now! That was taken last night. I've gotten a couple more rounds done that I will photographer tomorrow. I'm sleepy now and don't feel like pulling out the camera and then taking the right picture and then uploading it and well you get the idea!

Haven't pulled out the ripple yet but it's coming out tomorrow to get some much needed fresh air!

I'll leave you with a picture that I took on my way home from work today! AAAHHH! Great day to be alive!


Listening to: The Sha La La Song by Toby Keith

No comments: