Wednesday, October 17, 2007

bad blogging girl...

Dang it's been a few days, ok 6 days, but here I am. I am on #18 of Katlyn's blanket! So close. It will be the only thing I work on until it is finally done. I really want to get my ripple done but that will have to wait. Here's #18 in progress I am at work on my break in the picture. It's on round 5 of the grey right now.
I am finished reading my last book until after Christmas. I can not read and crochet at the same time. That's square #17 on the mail and my book hanging out last night.
Here are the fingerless gloves in the works. I am using my Baby Alpaca yarn and it is super soft. I love the colors of this as well. I can't wait to wear them.
Ok that is my official update for now. I will hopefully have a better update next time.
Listening to: Bleed It Out by Linkin Park

No comments: