Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Quick update

Here's a quick update for today! I was too busy fooling around with the colors and header of my blog and now I have run out of time for more then a quick post! This is the progress so far of my first Baby Snow Dragon:

There he is in pieces! I have a few more pieces to throw in the mix and then put him together! I have a 4 day weekend coming up since my car is now in need of major repairs and I will not be able to go down to Southern California and visit my family....grrrrrr. I guess that means I will crochet my days away!!! I am thinking of starting a stash busting ripple and join here to keep me motivated! I also want to make a Star Afghan in red & black for my son, but that will have to be done in secret! That might prove to be hard, but I can just work on it at work & keep it in my car trunk. TOO. MANY. PROJECTS.
Oh well, it keeps me sane!

That's it I'm going to work!

No comments: