Sunday, November 13, 2011

Completed

The blanket is done, all the way, ends woven...done 100% YAY!



Chibi wouldn't move so I could spread it out properly, I worked around her.  Used up lots of stash for this and that made me happy.  Only bought the first 2 skeins way back in 2007 when I started it.  Used some skeins completely and had to improvise some of the rows, but all in all I love it.  Really don't know what I am going to do with it...keep it or give it away.

Listening to:  Harry Potter & the Half Blood Prince......it's a Harry Potter weekend around here!
 

3 comments:

Hahnsmum. said...

That is JUST SO PRETTY..Best l`ve seen in quite a while...l cannot get the ''hang '' of the ripple crochet..Been crocheting for many many yrs but still cant do the ripple..But l will B4 l die... Best Wishes, Hahnsmum, New England, NSW, Australia.

Ronnie Anderson said...

Thank you :)
It does take a lot of counting to get it right, but once you have it down it will fly!

Hahnsmum. said...

My goodness, l think l`ve cracked the ripple.. Thanks to your gorgeous picture of that beautiful Ripple blanket-l truly LOVE your colour combination, l started mine..l think l only have about 5-6 more stripes to go..Didnt do it wide enough so it will have to go ''ACROSS'' the end of my bed.. Cant wait to finish it, so l can start another.. Even have 3 girlfriends from our coffee group wanting to do Ripple.. So l am showing them how to go up the hills & down the vallies.. Best Wishes, Pam Clarke.. Bingara, NSW, OZ..