Thursday, November 10, 2011

The End!!


Yes, I finished the giant ripple last night!  It's folded up and waiting patiently for the end fairies to come along and get rid of all the dangling bits!   
Oh the ends!!

It looks so much smaller all folded up and of course these pictures are terrible, but believe me it big and the colors rock!

Ok can I say right now that I am not loving the blogger changes!  I cannot get anything to line up and stay where I put it, so if these pictures are scattered, it was not my intention for them to be like that!!!

Now since I am sure the end weaving fairies will not be paying my house a visit, you will find me curled up on the couch watching The Big Bang Theory and weaving and cutting tonight!  I do have to squeeze some sit-ups in there too, I have developed a bit of a pooch and not liking that at all, I am quite comfortable with my bootiliciousness and can deal with having calves that do not work with regular boots, but I'll be damned if I will have a belly!!

Anyway, just wanted a quick share with y'all on the finished (well finished crocheting anyway) blanket and will have WAAAAYYYY better pictures when all ends are woven! 

Listening to:  Head First by The Babys

No comments: