Sunday, September 23, 2007

Sunday Football

Finally a game I really want to watch on TV! The Bears are playing the Cowboys this afternoon! I am going to get my things gathered early so I can just settle in on the sofa for an afternoon of football. I stated on the green section of my ripple and will try to get an updated picture up sometime today. I also have to get a beanie done for a friend at work and scarves out for my Cousin Sara. I might just work on those smaller projects while watching football today. I set a goal that when I get back to the Camo yarn on the ripple that I would start my Nephews ripple of Camo & black and the ripple is next after the green that I am on right now so....that is going to mean a whole new blanket started! I really have to plan this out better, I did the same thing last year for Christmas. I just don't plan enough time to get everything done. Pk I best get off of the computer and get some going around here. I'll grab the camera first.

Listening to: Fat Bottomed Girls by Queen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We'll be watching the Chiefs play against the Vikings. I originate from Texas, but I never liked the Cowboys for various reasons. I go for the Chiefs since they're my husband's team, but truth be known, I'm a Packers fan.

I'm hoping to finish my crocheted socks during the game.