Sunday, September 16, 2007

New Stuff!

I got 2 new books this week and received some new exchange squares! Yay! Here are the books I got: Amigurumi by Elisabeth Doherty. I've loved her stuff for a while now and am very excited to make her patterns! This is her website if you want to check out her other stuff. I also got this one: at Joann with my 40% off coupon. Nothing too fabulous, but oh well. That's what I get for an impulse buy!
Here are the squares I've received over the last couple of weeks from my exchange partners.
I am now up to 14 completed squares for Katlyn's blanket! Only 6 more to go!
I have gotten to lavender again on my ripple bringing me up to row 77.

Ok I think I've gotten all of the updates done for now. We'll see what happens over the next few days.

Listening to: Rocket by Def Leppard

1 comment:

inkberryblue said...

Hi ronnie. =] You've been busy! I love your ripple, especially the way you've used the variegated yarn.