Monday, September 10, 2007

Hello

Here I am again. I've been sick and working and just haven't had any time to update.
I got more yarn dyed this is called Funny Valentine. I used Tropical Punch and Pink Lemonade kool-aid for this colorway. My Daughter loves it. It will be added to her Babette Blanket.
I have worked on her 20 square blanket and only have 7 more squares to go until all of the squares are done. She will be quite happy.
I have some more rows done on my ripple. My daughter is holding it up for me, row 71 is underway. Now this shot shows all of the ends that I have to weave in ugh...I've tried to get some done, I think I have about 6 rows done. It is going to be quite an undertaking! I am starting to worry about the yarns that I will run out of and unable to replace, what am I going to do? Wing it I guess!
That's about it for now, I have to make some scarves for my Cousin and still get the Christmas stuff started, good thing it's Football season again!!! That means more TV time so I can get a lot of crocheting done!
Got to go a crochet!
Listening to: Brass in Pocket by The Pretenders

1 comment:

VeganCraftastic said...

That blanket is gorgeous!!!