Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Back in Action!

Ok back from the Holiday madness...I did get a few things done between everything and I have pictures to show off!!

I got a scarf done for my Daughter made out of Joann's Sensations licorice yarn in Blue licorice:
I did this lengthwise, with 3 rows of double crochet and then added a simple shell border. She likes it!
I finished up another set of potholders and got one of the next set done!


They are coming along! I have a few more sets to get done and my Daughter just designed one for me to make as well, so I still have a ways to go before I can be done with Christmas gifts, but they are coming along!

My Sister made a baby blanket for a friend of hers and wanted to show it off, but since she doesn't have a blog of her own, she told me to post it up here, so here you go!
She followed the pattern off of the label on the yarn (Baby Bubbles by Bernat in Candy Bubbles). It makes a lovely & soft blanket. She wasn't thrilled with the time that it took and it required more yarn then the label said, but overall she likes it.

That's it for me, I will be working on more things tonight, at least starting the partner to the Tree potholder!

Listening to: Don't Phunk With My Heart by The Black Eyed Peas
174.9

No comments: