Thursday, December 29, 2011

Beginning of the year already!

I really should do an end of year round up of pictures, but lord knows where they are all at.  I will add the pictures of Katlyn's Creeper that I got done just in time for Christmas!  I got a scarf done for my Niece too, but  didn't take pictures of that.  When I see her again I will try to get some.  New puppy came home with us on New Years got a few things ready for him.  Went to JoAnn's and get some fleece remanents and made him a bed and a bed for Max because I don't want him to feel left out.  I saw a link for it on Crafster.org and will have to hunt it out again to post up the link.  Super easy and quick and both dogs loves them!

After thinking about it I did get loads of things done this past year.  Finished up my big ripple, hats done up like crazy, Lucy bag, a Creeper, star garland, fingerless gloves....hmmm, not as bad as I had thought!
Blanket started for Brooke
Creeper


Ok I really must find all my pictures, I think they are on this computer here at work and on my laptop!  Let me run off and see, maybe I can get a year end mosaic together to make it simpler!

Listening to:  Ten Ton Brick by Hurt 

No comments: