Tuesday, November 08, 2005

I have no idea what I'm doing!!!!

Ok I read other blogs...How is it that they are all fancy? I have no clue as to how to change mine around and until I do this will be here for me only to look at because I can't send a link to something so silly that I'm just rambling about!!! What's a girl to do???

Started the border on the baby blanket...only 1 round to go and it's done!! I also did another inside square #2 of 16..looking good so far!!

I really wnated to make this little space of mine fancier so I guess that will be something to investigate!

Do you need a computer to have internet access? Good question...my son wants Xbox live but we don't have a computer, which poses the problem of how do we set it up? Something else for me to investigate!

Better get crackin'

1 comment:

elaine.triquetra said...

go to my blog and tell me what you like and I will tell you how to do it on your blog. I found some neat, free tools online that are really pretty easy to use. I gotta say I especially like the weather thingy that people can type in their zip code and get their weather, plus they can check on a friends weather, too. If you don't know zip code just put in city and state.