Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Tuesday Madness

Well here I am again! I am ridiculously busy and not in a good way. I am busy with my jobs, busy with my kids and just going non-stop! I haven't much time to sit and crochet! I am working on an amigurami pig for my son's girlfriend right now and I had to pull out my sewing machine because one of my other sons decided it would be fun to take apart two pair of pants and then put half of each together! So I had to sew a red pant leg and a black pant leg together to make up a brand new pair of pants. I need to take a picture of the finished product on that but he is not here at the moment and is wearing them! Here's a picture of my work space:

That's my desk and sewing center! I'll get the other picture posted tomorrow (maybe) and will get the pig done so I will have more pictures and projects to show off. I did buy some Softee Chunky in cream to make this guy! I love him and I think I will make a couple of them to send off to my niece and nephew as well!

That's it for now, I hope to be back soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ronnie, glad to see you back blogging. Drop me a line when you get a chance.

Sharon